or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Yeah, I think the sleeves need a little bit of work. max_r, how much room you have depends on how you sized it for yourself, I suppose. Unless you have a super skin tight jacket, it's probably impossible to size the coat to look perfect both with and without a suit underneath. I actually prefer lower buttons because it's more flattering for my torso as a shorter guy. This actually feels a bit more constructed and thicker than my peacoat. I'm not sure if it's the cut...
Camel chesterfield arrived. Fit pics when I get home. E: Pics! Straight from package, so excuse the wrinkled-ness and a few straight threads (on the coat surface, not from the stitching).
God damn Canada Post, my chesterfield got processed at my local depot at 5am and still managed to miss the delivery trucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one they're good, just as I expected them to come out. Working on getting them all packed for shipping in the morning: I hope thats my camel.
I have to agree with everyone else here. I'm 39" chest and bought a M, 21.7" p2p peacoat. I had to slim it down. Your chest is smaller and your p2p is bigger, it's definitely too big.
I wonder how many people actually ordered a chesterfield besides me. Hopefully not many, so I can get mine soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Billster for the ll beans katahdins, do you guys know if they charge duty/customs/brokerage for shipping to canada? and are the boots that light of a brown in real life? LL Bean charges all duties/taxes during checkout. They guarantee no fees at your door. When checking out, you'll see one total price without duties/taxes, and then the next page will have the total with the fees.
Quote: Originally Posted by ma1 Great experience with LEC, ordered on friday, was shipped out monday and got here today via ups. I've never had a u.s. retailer deliver to canada that fast. Let alone with free shipping and a 50% discount total. I'm very impressed that they used UPS with free shipping. I got the rugby shirt, and it's nice. The fabric could be thicker, but it's not cheap either. The construction is good, it fits slim and I'm very happy...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1969 What colors/fabrics is the Chesterfield available in? I've seen someone say they ordered in Camel but unclear as to when and where the options were laid out? I ordered camel because dis or charly said it'd be available in camel 2 or so weeks ago. I have no clue what else is available.
Camel chesterfield ordered. Shame about the trench fabric though. I'm just going to keep holding out for a toj one since I haven't found anything affordable that I like yet.