or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Damnit, I liked being the only one to have that colour! And yeah, it's more of a toffee/brown colour than camel. I guess it's more casual this way.
No willpower what so ever. It appears to be NYC, Toronto, and Vancouver Club Monaco stores only.
What's going on in the first picture? It looks like a "my name is _______" sticker was put on the jacket and forgotten about until a few weeks later.
Looks like Club Monaco is carrying a "limited edition" Voidis. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it's only $298CAD in Toronto. It's awfully tempting...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb They're not nice. Trust me. I didn't order any collab items, so they were nice enough to apply the discount for me. Hope you guys luck out with your Indies!
Damn it. Placed an order over the weekend. Emailed them about the new code. Hope they'll be nice (it's thanksgiving after all) and apply the new code to my order.
Are the thighs bigger on the PS when compared to the NS? That's what Context's measurements seem to indicate. I'm considering getting a pair of PS one size up from my NS to get a similar fit with lower rise, but the thigh measurement is throwing me off.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg the only curiosity I have with it is the shoulders, which seem like I might have received size 44 shoulders--it's 16" in back. They come out small on me, but I don't think they're too small. I don't think they look small at all. When's the new RHCP album coming out, Mr Kiedis?
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak ^ http://toj.pixi.me/v/peacoat/m76p0w.jpg.html http://toj.pixi.me/v/peacoat/eg3lep.jpg.html and there's probably more. Camel too.
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r i was actually curious about yours, as it seems to fit pretty nice and slim with just the shirt, and i'm wondering how much room there actually is in there. It's fitted quite well with just the shirt, but it's not tight around the shoulders or chest. It's also not pulling at the buttons. I see no problems layering with a sweater.