or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Is the neutral shoe cream the way to go for dark brown chromexcel indys or does the dark brown actually match? Speaking of indys, do you guys use shoe trees considering they're more casual?
I'm 5'8 and 150, and I fit in a japanese medium. You have to be a small for NYC stuff.
Drew, any chance the next update of the moto will have more upright collars, or is the current collar designed to fit different neck sizes? I kind of want to buy a second moto. Can't have too many leather jackets, right?
Anyone know the difference between the "vintage" and "washed" chinos? The descriptions from the various uniqlo sites from different regions seem to say the same thing. Do they differ in fit/shininess?
Quote: Originally Posted by phailing101 Sorry- I was just on their unofficial site under "projects under active development" and they listed a trenchcoat.......has this been scrapped or is it on the way? I would really love one! I believe the trenchcoat has been postponed indefinitely because they can't find good enough material for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by phailing101 I would love to see any pics of the upcoming overcoat project! Any teasers? Are you referring to the last coat of this winter season? I believe that idea was scrapped.
Quote: Originally Posted by dismalfuture on sufu a while back Quote: Originally Posted by insomnia this sounds like the type of jacket i needed to bring to seoul. when do you think the sample fishtail will be ready for (more) exposure? Not sure but the sample making dude has been churning through stuff a couple days at a time, so maybe very soon since the duffle is done. I have one more coat style I want to make after that and...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira So.... where's the trench at? If I remember correctly, the last update was not being able to find good enough material for it.
On vacation in China at the moment, and those pics won't load. Are they on imageshack or something? I think that's blocked here. Eagerly waiting for them to get on gallery where I can see them.
Damn, I think I need a duffle in navy. Toj or food. Decisions, decisions... Quote: Originally Posted by obiter dictum You can blame yourself, your pictures made me buy it