or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Man, I really want a black lamb DR, but I also want a whiskey leather for spring. Oh the decisions.
Waiting for leather swatches update.
Any updates on the switching of collars on leathers, or is that included as new styles?
They don't do PMs. Just send an email to Charly at the email address in the first post.
Daydreaming about spring moto with bomber collar in whiskey lamb.
I somehow got my leather delivered in about 10 days after ordering early last year, but I think that was when everyone else was just ordering peacoats. I can't wait to see spring leathers. Expecting a decent tax refund this year.
Is sizing consistent across Asia? I've only been to a store in Beijing, and I'd like to buy some items from the Japan online store.
Going back on the Alden shoe creams, where do you Canadians buy yours? The usual Alden dealers seem to be charging quite a bit for shipping such a small item.
Is the neutral shoe cream the way to go for dark brown chromexcel indys or does the dark brown actually match? Speaking of indys, do you guys use shoe trees considering they're more casual?
I'm 5'8 and 150, and I fit in a japanese medium. You have to be a small for NYC stuff.