or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Talk about things you didn't know you needed.
There're already two or three whiskey bombers in the TOJ gallery if you want a peek. If someone hadn't left a nice dent on my car, I'd be throwing a big chunk of my tax refund at the temple for both a black lamb DR and a whiskey lamb collar moto. Now I have to actually choose. Talk about first world problems.
Man, I really want a black lamb DR, but I also want a whiskey leather for spring. Oh the decisions.
Waiting for leather swatches update.
Any updates on the switching of collars on leathers, or is that included as new styles?
They don't do PMs. Just send an email to Charly at the email address in the first post.
Daydreaming about spring moto with bomber collar in whiskey lamb.
I somehow got my leather delivered in about 10 days after ordering early last year, but I think that was when everyone else was just ordering peacoats. I can't wait to see spring leathers. Expecting a decent tax refund this year.
Is sizing consistent across Asia? I've only been to a store in Beijing, and I'd like to buy some items from the Japan online store.
Going back on the Alden shoe creams, where do you Canadians buy yours? The usual Alden dealers seem to be charging quite a bit for shipping such a small item.