or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Time to move some outerwear pieces to new homes. This is the TOJ collared moto, ordered the first day of release. I have too many TOJ pieces both leather and wool, and this one doesn't go with the rest of my wardrobe that much. It has only been worn roughly 10-15 times. The only sign of wear is on the corners of the sleeves where the zipper is (see photo). The jacket came out to be pretty much a 46 with slightly shortened body length. Measurements taken from my jacket...
If I remember correctly, it was already $880-900 two seasons ago when I picked it up in heather grey. I can't remember the exact price. It's still my favourite piece of outerwear. The pocket flaps should flatten over time. The fabric doesn't look significantly thicker than mine, and my pocket flaps are fine.
Uniqlo +J chunky shawl collar cardigan in XS brown. Bought it in NYC two years ago, but only worn about 5 times since I'm not that big on sweaters. It has always been stored folded and not on a hanger; it's in great shape. As this is a chunky sweater, there is quite a bit of stretch in all dimentions. Shoulders 16.5" Pit to pit 18" Back length from base of collar: 24.5" Sleeve length from shoulder: 25.5" Please note this sweater pills quite easily. $75 includes...
When can we expect more F/W Naked and Famous? I can't wait to get my hands on the indigo duck.
I was referring to the first picture that Willy posted. Mine's more blue than that. In the sun, it's more or less the first picture you posted. I think it'll only look like the second picture that you posted in a very dark bar.
My navy lamb is very blue and rich in person. It's definitely more blue than that first picture.
I can't seem to be able to register for an account to view the archives. When I register, it says that email has already been taken, but when I try to reset password, it says no account by that email. I've tried multiple emails too
The real question is how to wear a scarf with a bomber and shearling collar.
Was the robe ever in stock on the website? I had been watching it for a while, and I don't think it ever was. I ended up grabbing one from Context. Just got it today, and now I want to lounge around at home all day.
W+H is marked down on Context's website now. Picked up the robe