or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

If that's the profit margin that Drew wants in exchange for the work required to design and make a shearling piece, then that's what it'll cost. You can have your own opinions of how much profit a business should get for its work, but it's really not up to you in the end now, is it?
How are US prices compared to Canadian prices? Going to be in NYC for a few days.
I've compared dress/casual/flannel shirt measurements from UK and JP sites. JP is identical to UK one size smaller, but with shorter sleeve length. The body length stays the same, which I found odd.
39" chest was one of the measurements I gave Charly, and he sized me to 47 in leathers. I also have had wool coats in both 48 and 46, and I like the way the 46 fits more. I think my chest is just larger relative to my other measurements.
That can't be right. 21" p2p on a 48 for a 38" chest?Isn't there a ~2" vanity sizing difference? I'm a 39" chest and always fitted in between 48 and 46, usually leaning towards 46 for coats and 47 for leathers.
Does CM actually have any regular fit shirts? All I saw were slim fits last time. I'm short and would like to size down one in a regular fit.
Any peacoats going out this week? Need to see what I can wear to NYC later this month.
As a Canadian who has never been inside a J. Crew store, which NYC store is worth dropping by for a look?
I don't think you would be able to bend your arms comfortably if the sleeves were slimmer.
I used Sutocorp a lot but decided it was too expensive. I tried out Sharpservice.jp based on someone's recommendation in here, if I remember correctly.Based on one order, it's a fair bit cheaper (total cost including shipping to Canada of about 30% over price of uniqlo items vs ~50% from Sutocorp), but they seem to take a week longer to send you a final payment request and ship your items after you've initially placed your order. They ship with EMS as well.Having a...