or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

How are US prices compared to Canadian prices? Going to be in NYC for a few days.
I've compared dress/casual/flannel shirt measurements from UK and JP sites. JP is identical to UK one size smaller, but with shorter sleeve length. The body length stays the same, which I found odd.
39" chest was one of the measurements I gave Charly, and he sized me to 47 in leathers. I also have had wool coats in both 48 and 46, and I like the way the 46 fits more. I think my chest is just larger relative to my other measurements.
That can't be right. 21" p2p on a 48 for a 38" chest?Isn't there a ~2" vanity sizing difference? I'm a 39" chest and always fitted in between 48 and 46, usually leaning towards 46 for coats and 47 for leathers.
Does CM actually have any regular fit shirts? All I saw were slim fits last time. I'm short and would like to size down one in a regular fit.
Any peacoats going out this week? Need to see what I can wear to NYC later this month.
As a Canadian who has never been inside a J. Crew store, which NYC store is worth dropping by for a look?
I don't think you would be able to bend your arms comfortably if the sleeves were slimmer.
I used Sutocorp a lot but decided it was too expensive. I tried out Sharpservice.jp based on someone's recommendation in here, if I remember correctly.Based on one order, it's a fair bit cheaper (total cost including shipping to Canada of about 30% over price of uniqlo items vs ~50% from Sutocorp), but they seem to take a week longer to send you a final payment request and ship your items after you've initially placed your order. They ship with EMS as well.Having a...
No clue about the suit, but I saw the $140CAD tag on their button downs and didn't even bother trying one on.