or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

Definitely don't hang it. I just fold it up along with the rest of my sweaters.
Definitely took it off when inside. Can't wear it with a white shirt either; it's like having a cat inside the jacket. I still like it, but it's just a bit of a hassle.
Stupid +J shawl collar knit jacket is pilling like crazy
I thought they started getting more strict with those. My friend was asked for a transcript or class schedule once because we always carried those around when we were students, right?
I thought it was just 30% off already reduced items, and most items were not on sale?
They don't really have much of a sale section right now since they probably sent off all the old inventory to other stores prior to the renovation.
Which store in Toronto usually has the largest sale section anyways? I was in NYC a few days ago, and the Flatiron store's sale section blew me away.
I think some of their items are labelled incorrectly colour-wise. I picked up the brown looking one, and it's labelled as brown. On the other hand, I picked up the wine cardigan, but it's labelled as purple, which looks like neon pink online.
Having a terrible transaction with Sharp Service right now. Taking back my recommendation.
Well you can't expect Drew to accept the same margins as big clothing houses if he's keeping volume low to offer us MTM and quality checks by himself on every single piece. At the end of the day, he has to be able to live off of this.I think we need fit pics of coats to start popping up soon.