or Connect

Posts by CanuckBassist

It gets pretty cold there, dude. You need a camel coat. Now where can we find one for you...?
Unfortunately, I'm in Toronto.
Now you're making me second guess myself.
You could lose some weight and buy mine instead.
Good call. Thanks! Strange, since I didn't have this problem before with the same email account.
Is PM email notification working for anyone? I haven't received an emails this weekend.
Ugh, reply is not edit.
Time to move some outerwear pieces to new homes. This is the TOJ chesterfield in camel colour with brown trim. Here's a chance for you to pick one up after many regretted over not buying one before it was discontinued. This piece is in great condition. The leather trim looks worn, but it's actually just from being folded down under the collar. This is a stock size 46 slightly shortened. Measurements taken from my coat (not from size chart): Shoulders 17.5" Pit to pit...
For Boxing Day last year, they only did additional 30-40% off sale items. It wasn't that different from those random weekend promotions if you're looking to buy something specific: pray that it's already on sale.
Just curious, what pieces are you seeing 20+% increases? I can't remember prices aside from the oxfords I buy every season and comparing the wool mac I picked up 2 years ago to this season's. It's way below 10% for those.