or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

^ Schneider sizing is just inconsistent. I have size 4 and size 6 shirts that fit me about the same, and these differences don't seem to relate to "intended fit". I'm also wondering if WW's listed measurements were wrong? Because they must've listed the measurements for that shirt?
Not a fan of these thom browne looking watch straps
Anyone know where I can find pictures of FW12? I remember seeing some, not official lookbook ones but from an online store. Would be much appreciated.
Has anything changed in the BD cut compared to about a year ago? Seems to fit a little larger and shorter. I also remember some talk about the collars being smaller now?
The current season's mac isn't released yet, right? Anyone know what's the ETA for that one to drop? By the way, funny how the navajo prints have grown on me, really disliked it at first but not so much anymore. Might try to get a polo or two.
Mellowfellow, any chance you could post up details? Looks great.
100% cotton, bubbly texture. Semi-hidden placket, button openings on both sides (to account for wearing inside-out), but buttons concealed. Pleated at cuffs, closed chestpocket, straight hem (like many other SS shirts), high armholes. Amazing stitching throughout. Can be worn as shirt, or as jacket (inside out). Inside-out: some kind of open back vent/yoke, front chest pocket with button. Beautiful matte black buttons with very subtle coloring. Textured diagonal placket....
2011 iteration of the Temple of Jawnz fishtail parka in cracked pepper (95% wool/5% silk), size small. Should fit a small and a medium as well, depending on the fit you're looking for. Measurements are misguiding since this coat has a quilted inner that can be removed but puts the measurements off. Fur on the hood can be removed. Insane detailing throughout, please see the TOJ website: http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=29 Shipping from EU, please PM to inquire. Thanks
Stand collar with velcro tab closure & concealed drawstring hood. Rear shoulder gussets. Long sleeves with knife pleat detail & velcro'd cuffs. Concealed zip front with snap button closures. 4 cargo pockets with snap buttoned flaps, storm flap arm extensions at back, inner drawstring at waist, single interior slip pocket at left side. Fully lined in cotton with additional removable wool lining. Body: 83% Cotton, 17% Polyurethane Lining: 100% Wool, 100% Cotton Made in...
Crewneck Sweatshirt by Patrik Ervell. Extremely comfortable terry sweatshirt with crewneck & long raglan sleeves. Very slimming fit. 90% Cotton, 10% Wool. Made in US, FW11. RRP $265. Worn twice, still got tags if wanted. Pit 20.5" Back length 26" $120 -> $110 -> $105 -> $100 -> $95 Shipping from EU, please PM to inquire. Thanks