or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

SOLD SOLD SOLD Bought new from AlwaysNever NYC, but legs were too slim for my liking so it has been stored in the closet ever since. RRP $338. Slim five-pocket treated denim jean in grey, featuring brass button closure paired with a ykk zipper, dimpled conical rivets, and lateral stitching across the back left patch pocket. Please note: there is a loose thread on the back pocket stitching, see pics- hence the low...
100% cotton, heavy gauge. This sweater from SNS Herning (S/S 2009) has a dropped shoulder that is completed in a rib stitch that differs from the body and sleeve. Got this off someone else, tried on but too big on me. Difficult to post measurements for this piece, but to indicate: Mid is about 20-21" Back length: 28" Fits a bit oversized, so if you're after a slim look this might be best for a large. $115 -> $105 -> $100 -> $95 -> $90 Shipping from EU, please PM to...
100% linen, loose weave scarf. Got these in 2 colors (please refer to pics, they're pretty true). Lightweight. Muted brown SOLD Grey/muted green SOLD Length 76" Width 10-12" Shipping from EU, please PM to inquire. Thanks
100% cotton, fine knit scarf, slanted edges, grey with black diagonal stripes and black trim. Lightweight and very stretchy, can be worn multiple ways. Sold out in grey @ OpeningCeremony for $170. Length 100" Width 18-20" Shipping from EU, please PM to inquire. Thanks
100% cotton, two-tone scarf in grey. One side of the scarf is in darker greytones, the other is in lighter tones. Alternating twisted knitting with straight. Edges are twisted as well. Length 72" Width 8-10" $85 -> $80 -> $75 -> $70 -> $sold Shipping from EU, please PM to inquire. Thanks
Title pretty much says it all. Made by a small family-owned company in Selkirk, Scotland, renowned for manufacturing high quality knits. Produced with 100% pure wool and finished with washable suede trims. Very interesting coloring, different shades of brown and green. No size indicated, but would probably be best for a large. $80 -> $60 -> $50 Pit 22 Back length 28 Shipping from EU, please PM if interested. Thanks
Vintage = 1 down, like any other pair of CPs. I took the same size for my summer achilles though, fits about the same.
Looking for a pair of navy jeans, not raws/indigo colored, with a tapered/slim leg and preferably a 34+ inseam. I like the look of the FW11 Ervell jeans, but they're nowhere to be found. Any suggestions?
//double post
Is ToJ denim still happening? There was some talk about it a while back.