or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

re: visual effect of wider hips. The 4zip might be better because the stress (from pulling) is distributed more. There is more room between the zippers for the leather to flow through (creasing), visually creating a more straight line from chest to hem, which, if you sized the waist correctly, would be more flattering to your hips.But I guess we will find out soon enough, really interested to see the upcoming 4zip fits.
Can't say for sure since I didn't try it on. It's the fabric I'm raving about, really nice feel and drape to it, very luxe.
How can one opt for a 3 zip mdr, the 4zip is superior imo.
Wouldn't sleep on the navy bomber either, handled it and it's truly stunning.
Well, for a cheaper alternative you could buy a pair of 3-eye Dr. Martens and paint the sole black. Not baller-tier but might be what you're looking for. It's not flatsoled like the RW postals though.
^ Lol no
Like the derbies better too but they're pretty much sold out everywhere, doesn't pop up on the marketplace/ebay very often either
Yeah what's up with Topman's prices on the tanks. Some look cool but I've experienced topman to be horrible quality, can;t believe they are selling out vests for 16 pounds ;/
^^^ What are the pants Ambivalence?
^ Ofcourse there are retailers who might go down to 50% on some stuff, but if it's sold out @ the ervell store it can go pretty fast