or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

Quote: Originally Posted by 13k Thanks guys, I hope the Mac softens up a bit cuz its stiff! Sorry to ask again, but after reading that the W+H "bush pants" stretch a lot I'm thinking if I should size down? Typically take a 32 in Epaulet, size 30 in APC NS (seen in the mac fit), maybe would be ok with a 31 in the bush pants? Got the burnt orange myself, great jacket but indeed it's quite stiff- don't really wear it not buttoned up as it...
Has anyone ever posted a WAYWT/fit with the blue summer CPs? I know this has been discussed before, but I'm looking for ideas to wear mine with.
Can't you just have a tailor close the pleat all the way down, making it look similar to BoO? Should slim them a bit too right?
Hare has a pretty nice looking bag on sale ($62), too bad shipping is going to be too substantial for proxying. http://www.point.jp/hare/product/Ite...?itemCd=470184
Any recommendations for slim wool trousers?
Yea, I bought an oxblood off him about a year ago, and I've worn it the most of all my belts. Still holding strong and looking beautiful, simply a great colour for pretty much any colour jeans, blue, black or grey. Definitely recommend.
W+H mac gone. W+H trench & Brenire knit left--- Drops
Thanks for the code. My order for the summer achilles just got accepted.. Nice.
Size 1 or 2 on a 38" chest, 6ft?
Spiewak and BoO sold. W+H mac on hold. Final drop on W+H trench. Can't really let the W+H trench and Brenire knit go for less than this.