or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

Any recommendations for a winterproof M-65 coat?
SS11 navy vintage lows, yes, own them too, looks great with raw denim indeed.
TOJ Mac.. yes I'd buy that.
Looks good, where can I buy this?
SNS Kimmel x carhartt Outlier pants
Any recommendations for knitwear a la W+H and reigning champs, but with longer body lengths?
For sale, a pair of classic APC Paris charcoal grey flat-fronted trousers: Had these for a few years now, although they've been worn only a handful of times - excellent condition, bar a tiny pull in the fabric next to the bottom of the right front pocket - must have caught on the underside of a table or suchlike, a stitch would solve this although it's not noticeable & has never bothered me. Classic grey wool trousers from the famous APC label, nice versatile trousers,...
Butane - Deep Summer - July 2011 by R_co
Wings + Horns black shawl trench coat (large) - $280 shipped worldwide, $260 shipped EU Perfect condition, extremely comfy, slim fitting, heavy cotton outer, quilt padded lining, woven leather buttons, comes with extra set of leather woven buttons and tags. I believe it's from F/W07- this is a serious and unique piece of outerwear, great for upcoming winter. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder 19 Pit to pit 22 Length 34 Shipped from the Netherlands (EU), the price...
Studiohomme has all sizes in stock for the OG whites.