or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

//double post
Is ToJ denim still happening? There was some talk about it a while back.
white cps slim+raw denim white tees toj leather
Try Lyonstate
Interested in a proxy, want the navy or charcoal jeans in 32 and norwegian sweater in m- will pay appropriate fee.
Someone going to the Outlier As Is sale? Let me know, I'm looking for a proxy and will pay an appriopriate proxy fee. Thanks.
Ervell field coat Ervell sweatshirt Ervell knit cap APC western derbies, brown & black
Yeah the slim dungarees are awesome. However, I took a 32 (while I take 32 in jeans as well), which fits good in the waist and slim in the legs (like how the model sized). If someone has a indigo blue in 32 let me know, own the black but unfortunately the 32 has been sold out in blue a long time ago ;/
Just received the 2011 iteration of the Temple of Jawnz fishtail parka in cracked pepper (95% wool/5% silk), size small. Really quite wonderful made, but unfortunately it's not for me. Should fit a small and a medium as well, depending on the fit you're looking for (a medium would be more form-fitting, but definitely not tight). Measurements are misguiding since this coat has a quilted inner that can be removed but puts the measurements off. Fur on the hood can also be...