or Connect

Posts by crackerjack

Lowered price to 150 dollars excluding shipping. Exclusive for styleforum members
Both scarves sold.
From Stephan Schneider AW 2012/2013 collection (From Rugs To Riches). Retail was 395 dollars. Heavyweight knitted piece. Worn about 10 times, hand washed twice. Always stored folded up in closet, only hung up on hanger for pictures. Condition 8/10, no real flaws. Got too big for me. Measurements: Chest 24 Shoulders 19.5 (hard to measure) Sleeves 27 Back length 27.5 Made in Belgium Shipping worldwide for 30 dollars (it's really chunky).
Blue/Grey scarf SOLD
SOLD
A little heads-up. There's a 100% wool AW11 scarf in a Beige/Navy colorway on grilled which I sold to that dude a couple of years back. Easily one of the most substantial scarves I've ever handled. It's kind of an incomplete listing though. Measurements are: Length 65", Width 23.5".
SS13 (Marbles In Cans) Size 5 100% wool Brand New Without Tags Stephan Schneider tropical wool bomber jacket. Luxurious and lightweight tropical wool fabric, this bomber jacket strikes the perfect balance between youthful and classy. As always, Schneider needs to be seen and felt in person - pictures don't do justice to this jacket's drape. Chest 22 Shoulders 17.5 Sleeves 26.5 Back length 28
Blue/Grey scarf SOLD. Only the Beige one left. From AW14 collection (Winter Weeds) ONE size 60% Wool, 25% Nylon, 15% Mohair Brand New Without Tags Stephan Schneider from AW14 collection (Winter Weeds). Heavyweight, very long scarf. One in a Blue/Grey, the other in Beige. Price is for one scarf. Measurements Length 100 Width 16.5 Made in Belgium Add $25 for worldwide shipping
From AW14 collection (Winter Weeds) Retail was $1135 Size 5 100% wool Brand New Without Tags Stephan Schneider Algae coat from AW14 collection (Winter Weeds). The best coat out of the AW14 collection in beautiful black and midnight blue basket-weave wool. Hidden placket button closure on the front, zipper pocket closure. Added some fitpics. Please note that it's a different iteration of the coat in the fitpics (different fabric). Chest 21.5 Shoulders 19 Sleeves...
FW12 / From Rugs To Riches Size 7 100% wool Stephan Schneider cardigan with camel colored body and black trim. I bought this one for full retail (around 400 euros at the time), and the size 7 actually fits medium to medium/large. You don't want the painted on look with this cardigan, and the dropped shoulders make for a great, slouchy look. Also, the sleeve and back length on the smaller sizes are too short. Great intricate grid woven pattern in camel, layered on top...