or Connect

Posts by tagutcow

Oh, but I do!
I've been seeing this on the internet for years, and I still whip out the same canned response, "My name in English is Robert. My name in Japanese is also Robert— or, I suppose, Wob-buhht."Can anyone tell me what, if anything, this is supposed to be?
Wasn't there a survey done where they found that Native Americans were even less concerned about the putative racial epithet "Redskins" than white people?
Alternative Apparel 3Sixteen Nudie Paul Smith
Ugh. Can anyone actually get all the way through this crap?The Yakov Smirnoffization of relationship platitudes continues unabated.
Trying to do something a little different and Christmassy. I still think I'm not tall and/or skinny enough for the tucked-in look. Polo American Apparel American Eagle (only brown belt I had) Simon Spurr Paul Smith
Yeah, I mean, if it quacks like a d…BLAM!
Considering that Neo has previously stated that he doesn't have a facebook page, it would kind of have to be a euphemism, wouldn't it?
I seriously doubt Neo has any capacity for- or interest in- doctrinal debate. His interest in your premarital sex life is purely leering.