or Connect

Posts by tagutcow

Yeah, some guy messaged me with the Denise Milani sexy nurse picture I had liked and he was like DOOD EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE LIKING THIS SHIT and I was all OH DEAR HEAVENS TO BETSY HOW GAUCHE EVERYONE MUST THINK I AM!
[The lights flicker, the chandeliers rattle, and a strange chill fills the air as the malevolent ghost of MetroStyles passes through.]
I CAN'T READ UNLESS TEXT IS IN MEME GRAPHIC FORMAT. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
The son then told his father, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO HAMMER THE NAILS INTO THE FENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE, DIPSHIT!" and proceeded to assault his father with the hammer, striking him brutally about the skull and chest, until at last his corpulent form lay motionless in a crimson puddle, dead.The father then realized the value of not fucking up fences in service of pointless object lessons.
*sniff*, that Ayn Rand certainly had a way with words.
It's almost as if- *gasp*- LIFE'S NOT FAIR!
They have a Godly relationship, and they like it when you watch. (The girl who posted this is beyond white.)
The Hitler is what gets me. Whether invoked ironically or earnestly, Hitler has to land on the downbeat. If there is a list, he must come at the top or the bottom, or both, not somewhere in the middle, and his graven image must fucking slap you in your face, not be relegated to a tiny little vignetted icon.
I'm not even sure what's supposed to be a joke and what's supposed to be serious these days.
Car-selfie day, apparently.