or Connect

Posts by tagutcow

WHAAAAT!?! When did you emigrate from the Great Godless Worker's Paradise of Canadia to lowly Middle America? We totally need to rock out sometime!
You confound me sometimes, Neo. All the time, actually.Would it be any better if she were from Greensboro? If not, how are we to consummate our love?
In a heartbeat. Obviously, i wasn't holding that up as something dumb, I was holding it up as a positive, uplifting example of facebook-done-right. If we could all be more like Raleighwood go-go dancers, the world would truly be a better place.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/242813/things-your-dumb-friends-post-on-facebook/2355#post_6176885
Somehow, I think Piobaire would appreciate this:She works as a promotions girl for a "Girls Gone Wild"-type company that goes from bar to bar, inducing drunk girls to show their tits and lick whipped cream off each other.So yeah, she's pretty much my dream girl.
This is a friend-of-a-friend I made through my "filmmaking" contacts. I was supposed to start making hip-hop beats for him if I wasn't completely out of commission in that regard as well. Now I honestly don't know if I could do any business with him in good faith, since his statuses are a perpetual embarrassment.
This is the church girl from earlier. Over the past few weeks she's continually plastered facebook with painfully forthright macro graphics shared from a seemingly endless supply of facebook groups whose very names forthrightly describe the state of her crumbling relationship at that moment.The need for all this howling over lost love mystifies me, honestly. Just take the tagutpeen and the skies will open up for you.
The more disturbing implication is that they will never be that happy again, at least as long as they're with you. The lessened state of happiness you drag them down to becomes the limiting factor for all time. You both can only get progressively less and less happy in a sort of three-legged race to ultimate ruin. Boy, marriage sure sounds like a drag!