or Connect

Posts by tagutcow

Ugh. Can anyone actually get all the way through this crap?The Yakov Smirnoffization of relationship platitudes continues unabated.
Trying to do something a little different and Christmassy. I still think I'm not tall and/or skinny enough for the tucked-in look. Polo American Apparel American Eagle (only brown belt I had) Simon Spurr Paul Smith
Yeah, I mean, if it quacks like a d…BLAM!
Considering that Neo has previously stated that he doesn't have a facebook page, it would kind of have to be a euphemism, wouldn't it?
I seriously doubt Neo has any capacity for- or interest in- doctrinal debate. His interest in your premarital sex life is purely leering.
…and then put it through a Super Sloppy Double Dare obstacle course in Frank Gehry's Seattle Rock 'n' Roll museum.The fact that a limited-edition-of-100 is being sold for less than half its purchase price is a pretty good indication that someone's discernment failed them.
Please read back over the last three pages. Someone indeed jumped in on a tangential reference to relijuhn, and 'twarn't me!Back on track, this is from one of the def-would-smah bikini chicks I've posted before in this threak:
So tell me Fang, what books have you read about the historicity of Jesus? What kind of scholarship are you familiar with?