or Connect

Posts by tagutcow

Ha! Isn'tthat the truth!
BTW, When Raj on The Big Bang Theory said, "Stick with Hannah Montana until season two, because the show was really still finding itself in that first season," I thought of you.
Or, as you guys call them in Canada, "Dave and Bob".
No, but I smuggled some Steel Reserves in my jeans.Is this the one movie black people don't talk through?
The five-percenter has a new favorite movie. Sixteen dollars.
If this were Usenet in 1997, I'd be deathly afraid I was being meta-trolled right here.
This is why y'alls need to follow I Feel Fucking Indifferent Towards Science.
It doesn't matter if they know very little about science, the important thing is that they say they believe in science. Like the widow with her two mites, all that is required is that you pledge with everything you have.Years ago, I knew a fat fuck who tried to bolster his wounded fat-fuck ego by setting himself against everything he saw as being of a piece with middle-American sheeple complacency. He was always singing the praises of Noam Chomsky, and was an ardent 9/11...
New York Pizza also happens to be a bar I never go into. Coincidence?A writer for the local paper wrote a review of NYP a few years ago where he said, "I felt like all the kinds who were most harshly judged in school were now standing in judgement of me."
Yeah, this got a share from a friend-of-a-friend who never met a wingnut conspiracy theory he couldn't lend his automatic, uncritical endorsement to. He's the manager of a UPS store, which is a staggering degree of worldly success in my social cohort. He even shared that "The planes never hit the WTC" video, which was dumb even by Truther standards.