or Connect

Posts by Joenobody0

Being able to filter by type, brand, and size would have gone a long way towards that goal I think.
Creases are idiosyncratic to your foot. If you buy a pair already creased to someone else's foot, it can result in a mess.
I'm known to go commando on occasion, but it's usually no undershirt and compression shorts. Though I might adopt the look of the the bearded white guy with the fro.
Yep. A singlet is what Alexander Karelin wore. Unless your tank top contains underpants, it's hardly "single" in any sense of the word - it's more a "tankini"
Sorry it didn't work out, it's frustrating.I wear an oddball size and was forced to choose between probably never getting a particular shoe in my size, or accepting something very far from perfect. I kept them because fit trumps all, but it sucked.
There's essentially zero chance your replacement shoe won't have some tiny issue (one of your picture is a rough join at the reverse welt - they all look like that), and another was the sole dressing (a non-issue, which occurs frequently). If you return and purchase from a proper seller (J Crew is not really in the business of selling high quality footwear), they shouldn't come creased. They may, or may not, have some leather flaws or minor scratches. If the creases bother...
Deer bone the leather flaw and forget about the sole edge flaw - it will be covered when you use sole dressing for the first time. I'm picky, and I wouldn't return for that those reason. Also, was the right shoe a display model? It's highly creased, which would bother me, assuming you didn't do it.
Ouch, nobody likes to hear that.
And regular people who buy to flip.
Pear inducing for sure.