or Connect

Posts by Joenobody0

Mid grey.
I'd leave it as is. Who knows how it will turn out after the tailor gets done with it.
If I ever make it to MSU, I'll leave my UM gear at home and grab some ice cream.
^^^ Are you in Michigan? I had never seen that brand until coming here.
It also benefited from a enormous breakdown of retail business following the global financial meltdown...Retailers are getting stingy with their discounts and it's showing up in the content for sale on the B&S.On edit: if anyone wants to kick me a good guy deal on some 40.5 Vass, I'll show them that the B&S still works.
You could always further subdivide the B&S into "Shoes", "Suits and SCs", and "Other", which would be an easy way to filter.
Being able to filter by type, brand, and size would have gone a long way towards that goal I think.
Creases are idiosyncratic to your foot. If you buy a pair already creased to someone else's foot, it can result in a mess.
I'm known to go commando on occasion, but it's usually no undershirt and compression shorts. Though I might adopt the look of the the bearded white guy with the fro.
Yep. A singlet is what Alexander Karelin wore. Unless your tank top contains underpants, it's hardly "single" in any sense of the word - it's more a "tankini"