or Connect

Posts by Joenobody0

It's actually 5776 FWIW.
Don't let your brush touch those shoes until you've stripped the shit off. Damp cloth, rub rub rub, dry off. Do that until your cloth stops coming off filthy. My C&J shells are more porous than Alden (even though they're all Horween), so don't be surprised if the Reno discolors the shell. They will eventually return to normal. I can't overstate how much shit those shoes have on them from the factory.
I feel your pain. I'm so sick of buying/ordering and hoping shoes fit.
Are they new? If so, use a tiny bit of water to clean off the incredible amount of shit that they cake on those shoes. There was literally a 3rd of a can of polish on mine.After that, treat them like any other shell.
^^^ Definitely. I prefer not to mix black and blue/tan/etc, but black and grey is a nice business pairing, no matter the shirt/tie. Men have been wearing black shoes with charcoal suits for as long as charcoal suits of been around.
Ive had lining hanging open on Martin greenfield made BB suits - clearly a "real suit". It happens and is easy to fix.
If your tux is cut classically, people shouldn't be seeing your belt either way. If it's not, then the belt would be consistently "not correct".
New fish, this is Style Forum. Where snark, chronic cheapness, and donuts come to die.
You must not like super versatile shoes! Perfect with jeans, shorts, pajamas, AND speedos.
I think you must be a sock puppet for one of the old timers. Is that you Vox? In topic, those shoes are perfect with jeans. I'd even wear them with shorts!