or Connect

Posts by emalkin23

Up for sale is a pair of trousers from Howard Yount in Gray size 32. They are the suit pants from the full tropical wool suit and feature a three button closure, fly zip, and are lined to the knee. I am the second owner but never wore them and they are in great condition. Payment via PayPay, shipping is included in the price. The second photo is a more accurate depiction of the color. Measurements: Waist - 16" Rise - 9.75" Leg opening - 7.5" Thigh - 12.75" Inseam -...
These are the Aberdeen last.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden burgundy tassel loafers on the Aberdeen last in great condition. The loafers were always stored in dust bags and with shoe trees. The leather does not have any cosmetic scuffs and the soles still have plenty of life left. The shoes DO NOT come with the original box or dust bags but I can add the shoe trees in for an extra $10. Asking price is $105 95 $80 shipped CONUS via Paypal. Int'l shipping available for increased price. Paypal is...
Up for sale is a pair of 3sixteen black selvedge jeans in EUC. I purchased these last week from another member but they just didn't quite fit me right. Here is the original post with measurements that I have confirmed: "3sixteen Black Raws ST200x. Selvedge. Virtually new. Soaked once and overdyed with black dye. Worn once or twice. Hemmed to ~32 length. Tagged 28." Waist: ~14.8inches Hem: ~6.9inches Other measurements: Rise - 9.5" Knee - 7 1/8" Asking price is...
Selling some very cheap, no reserve items from J.Crew and Banana Republic. Linen trousers, light grey blazer, and a charcoal herringbone wool suit. http://www.ebay.com/sch/emacdaddy24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686
In my past returns/exchanges I have sent Jamison an email with my initial order number as a heads up and waited for his confirmation email.
Measurements?
That's pretty crazy. I'm down here in Denver and have yet to spot a TOJ in the wild. Also, I miss my years at school in Boulder, great town...sigh.
Up for sale is an unworn Gitman Brothers Oxford shirt in light blue. I picked this up in this forum but after trying it on, I mis-judged my own sleeve length and they are a tough too short. I am only asking what I paid which I feel was a great deal on an unworn (tried on my myself and original owner) Gitman Vintage shirt. Measurements: S2S: 17.5 P2P: 19.5 Sleeve Length: 24.5 Length: 26 The photo being used came from Context but I will send along actual photos upon...
Up for sale is a gently used Nike Fuel Band size Medium. I picked this up back in February during the pre-sales but haven't used it as much as I wanted. I am hoping someone who is a little more active or motivated could use it more than I. The band comes with the original box and all accessories which includes an insert to help make the band fit larger or smaller (I have a 7" wrist and this fits perfect). Asking price is $135 shipped. Thanks!