or Connect

Posts by Napoleon

Quote: Originally Posted by Napoleon I have some questions regarding the Levi's Trucker. I'm about 65 kg(142 lbs) and 185 cm(6 foot) tall. Should I go for the regular or the slim model? (Some pictures would also be nice.) And how about sizing, S or M? Anyone
I have some questions regarding the Levi's Trucker. I'm about 65 kg(142 lbs) and 185 cm(6 foot) tall. Should I go for the regular or the slim model? (Some pictures would also be nice.) And how about sizing, S or M?
I have some questions regarding the Levi's Trucker. I'm about 65 kg(142 lbs) and 185 cm(6 foot) tall. Should I go for the regular or the slim model? (Some pictures would also be nice.) And how about sizing, S or M?
Hi, I wonder i you guys could help me choose some jeans. I have pretty slim legs. As for my style I wear chambray shirts and crew neck sweaters with red wings on my feet. So I like the american vintage a lot. So the fact that I have slim legs can cause some problems with this style. Now for example my jeans look like straight pipes. Just as wide up all the way down to my ankles. Could you please help me with this. (Or should I just start bulking for real?)
I know I an get these on Ebay, but thought I would ask here first. Please reply to supersax7(at)gmail.com
FUUUCK! I'M GOING CRAZY! ONE SIZE DOWN, A HALF SIZE DOWN, SAME SIZE! WHAT THE FUCK?! So frustrating that I don't have a shop selling them here so that I could try them out =( Really fucking unfortunate...
So I have 9.5 (US) in my Converse Chuck Taylor's. Should I go down one or a half size?
Thank you for all the help guys!
I like them more too. Only one question remains, how is the sizing?
Which color of these two is the more classic one? If some one has pictures of them worn in it would also be nice to see them!