or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Andrew Lock shoes and Vivarati Socks
Up for sale is a barely worn pair of shoes from Cardinale Milano. These shoes are only sold in one small family owned shop in Milan and they are rarely seen online. They are made with blake/rapid construction. The uppers are in near-new shape and there is barely any wear on the soles. They are marked size 10 but they fit like a US 10.5D. Free shipping in the US.
Maybe try code NXNH for a top secret North by Northampton sale.
They are ready at the factory! Now just waiting for shipping to the US.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
There is a nice little bonus in your box too!
Sale Time! Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles. Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350! The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons. Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited. As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost). LINK to STORE LINK to WEBSITE
Navy blazer in Ariston 4 season super 130s for an NYC customer. He had his heart set on patch pockets with flaps and they turned out really well. 2 button jacket with narrow lapels. MoP buttons. Side vents.
Teaching my son how to swing. CT Shirt Zenith Class Elite HW timepiece Incotex trousers Psycho Bunny Socks Alden for BBBF shell cordovan longwings
Nothing yet but I will post here and alert all those who pre-ordered.