or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

I've been on a patch pocket kick for a while now.I agree with you about the throat tab in general but it is removable and I like having the option.
Unstructured summer sportcoat in cotton + linen.
I am selling two brand new suits. I liked this fabric a lot so I made a couple of RTW suits to sell for an excellent price. Construction compares nicely to Canali. The design is inspired by RLPL. Size 38R and 40R available. Just one of each. Price includes domestic shipping. Details: Grey PoW Check w/ Light Blue Windowpane Trim Fit Full Floating Canvas Two Button Jacket Ticket Pocket Unfinished Sleeves - Buttons Included Corozo Buttons Removable Collar Tab Curved Chest...
They will ship from within the US.
They stay on my feet better than any of the other no show socks that I tried.
I am pleased to welcome Vivarati no show socks to andrewlockshoes.com. These socks are really well made and feature a hand linked toe and just the right amount of stretch. Eighteen silicon dots in the heel of each sock do wonders to keep them in place on your feet. They are just $10 a pair and shipping is always free. Check out the Andrew Lock facebook page to win one two free pairs. If you win, just mention SF for the free second pair.
The handgrade sale is going to end on Sunday, May 5.
They are shipping from Spain this week. I'm looking to ship them out Monday, May 6.
I knew that suit looked familiar.
You bet we do. Just try it on a carpet the first time. You have a month to send it back for refund or exchange.