or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

What do they say about families that wear shell cordovan together? Mine are made by Alden for BBBF on the Grant last. Hers are made in Italy and are easily the most well made pair of women's shoes I've seen from a major retailer.
The handgrade line is made with the same lasts, leathers and soles as the Imperial Collection but we use a shorter heel and less dramatic waist.The soles are oak bark tanned in England.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-14442109
Factory visit in Norhtampton. Cutting Patterns Hand Clicked Uppers Stamping Logo on the Heelsock See what's happening there? Stitching Uppers Attaching Uppers Extremely Rare Machine - Pulls Uppers Tightly Over the Last Shaving the Sole Edge Gratuitous Buckshot Brogues Related?
Gryffin oxfords in action.
Andrew Lock shoes and Vivarati Socks
Up for sale is a barely worn pair of shoes from Cardinale Milano. These shoes are only sold in one small family owned shop in Milan and they are rarely seen online. They are made with blake/rapid construction. The uppers are in near-new shape and there is barely any wear on the soles. They are marked size 10 but they fit like a US 10.5D. Free shipping in the US.
Maybe try code NXNH for a top secret North by Northampton sale.
They are ready at the factory! Now just waiting for shipping to the US.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
There is a nice little bonus in your box too!