or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Party tonight at my wife's workplace in NYC. The Kamakura collar is wonderful but I suggest paying more attention than I did after tightening your tie. It went back to its majestic self once I loosened up later on.
Thanks for posting the pic. They look great with denim from that angle.
This Valextra bag is an excellent deal. LINK
Balmoral Goodness Update! The Northampton boots are finally ready and on their way from the UK. Pre-Orders will ship this Friday or next Monday.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Shoes shipped to NYC arrive the next day - including Saturday. Forum members always save 10% off most shoes with code SF10.
Thanks for the kind words. Really glad to hear that you are enjoying your shoes. I wear the double monks and brown derbies a few times a week. The monks have even replaced my trusty RL Horatio loafers as my go-to travel shoes. I found that it's worth taking that extra second post security to buckle them in order to have them on the trip.
The picture in the banner is a sample handgrade shoe that has not yet entered production. The pics in the product page are accurate but the shoes look a little browner under most light.
Hey everyone. I'll be in Los Angeles 5/29 - 6/4 doing fittings for custom suits. Send a PM for more info or to schedule an appointment.
At a wedding this evening with Mrs Lock and the little Locks, one of whom is pictured. On me: Andrew Lock MTM in Loro Piana Super 170s Wool Kamakura Tokyo Slim shirt T&A Tie Italo Ferretti PS Andrew Lock Beaumont Oxfords The suit buttons are grey MoP but they are reflecting the colors around us in the picture.
I use (discontinued) Allen Edmonds Premium Saddle Brown polish. I'll send you a complimentary tube today.Anyone else buy monks and need polish? I have a few tubes left. (Applies to future orders too!)