or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.
They ship from the states. You can expect them on Tuesday. Enjoy!
Try typing BUSA into the promo code box. Discount is good for 48 hours. The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
I'm in LA for the next few days taking measurements for custom suits. If anyone is interested in scheduling a fitting just PM or call me at 516.619.6264
Not yet. I'll post updates as soon as I can.
I'm opening a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY very soon. Here's a nice little article from a local paper.
Thanks for posting. Looks great!
I've been wearing the Andrew Lock derbies and monks constantly since they arrived last July. Here are some new ones in the grass.
Nope. Each style is on a different last.
What he said. The leather is for decoration and support but the rubber extends the full length of the shoe. I wore mine all winter with no ill effects. Enjoy!