or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Sweet, sweet bourbon.
Possibly my favorite AE shoes ever. Followed by these.
I would like to add the Andrew Lock holiday gift that I sent out to my custom suit customers. Can't post what it is yet because there are people here who are going to receive it and I want it to be a surprise. It's not clothing related and it is fairly cool. I'll get in touch with the auction winner so no pressure on Fok.
I am selling a brand new Belstaff Roadmaster black waxed cotton jacket. It was purchased for full retail at the NYC flagship store on 12/16/12. Free domestic shipping. This jacket is an icon. Not much else needs to be said.
Thanks for all the quick bids. Just to note: All sizes from 7.5 to 13 will be available soon. A bid for in-stock shoes will ship immediately. Other shoes will ship early February.
Wore my $159 dark brown Parkways for the first time tonight. The leather is really soft and I can't believe how nicely the 3 last fits.
The amount of workmanship on this suit puts Kiton and Brioni to shame. Here's more: [sp [/spoiler]
I am selling a pair of gently worn Romano Martegani Pisa oxfords in black calf. They are made in Italy with Blake/Rapid construction and they are durable as well as comfortable. 3b Last Marked size 10.5 D and they fit true to size. They are very lightly worn but I had my cobbler polish the uppers and repaint the soles. They were worn with heel and toe taps so there is little to no wear in those areas.