or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

I picked up two Tokyo slim shirts last week. They look and feel fantastic and the neck and sleeves fit me to a T. Unfortunately, the fit in the torso was very close and I'm afraid that they may become too tight after washing. Time to hit the gym!
Feeling colorful.
I had them tailored at the same shop that does my custom work.
I am selling two brand new suits. I liked this fabric a lot so I made a couple of RTW suits to sell for an excellent price. Construction compares nicely to Canali. The design is inspired by RLPL. Size 38R and 40R available. Just one of each. Price includes domestic shipping. Details: Grey PoW Check w/ Light Blue Windowpane Trim Fit Full Floating Canvas Two Button Jacket Ticket Pocket Unfinished Sleeves - Buttons Included Corozo Buttons Removable Collar Tab Curved Chest...
I knew that suit looked familiar.
What do they say about families that wear shell cordovan together? Mine are made by Alden for BBBF on the Grant last. Hers are made in Italy and are easily the most well made pair of women's shoes I've seen from a major retailer.
Up for sale is a barely worn pair of shoes from Cardinale Milano. These shoes are only sold in one small family owned shop in Milan and they are rarely seen online. They are made with blake/rapid construction. The uppers are in near-new shape and there is barely any wear on the soles. They are marked size 10 but they fit like a US 10.5D. Free shipping in the US.
Teaching my son how to swing. CT Shirt Zenith Class Elite HW timepiece Incotex trousers Psycho Bunny Socks Alden for BBBF shell cordovan longwings
I am selling a new in box pair of AE Strands in the fantastic new bourbon color. First quality. Size 9 D Price includes CONUS shipping and PP fees. LINK to AE.com