or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Up for sale is a brand new suit that was Made to measure for one of my clients. It is based off a size 56/46. The cut runs fairly full. The price includes domestic shipping and PP fees. The suit is almost completely handmade. It features hand sewn buttonholes, pickstitching, lining, buttons, pockets, collar, sleeves and more. The level of workmanship is absolutely spectacular. The fabric is a wonderful Fintes Super 130s in a three season weight that is best for spring...
What sort of prices?
Looks like Southwick.
Brand New VALEXTRA X FRERS DESIGN Garment Bag Hand Made in Italy Factory Perfect Leather & Canvas WaterProof Slim Locking Hanger Carry with Handles or Shoulder Strap Article from Style.com: Valextra has become the luggage of choice for the twenty-first-century jet-setter. Now the Italian luxury brand has come up with a duo of nautically inclined bags for those moments when the twenty-first-century jet-setter swaps his Gulfstream for the Gulf Stream. Developed in...
The Finch and Shelton have the same fit. The tan/blue is way nicer IRL than on AE.com. I posted a pic a few days ago.
Here's a pic I took. It is definitely a lovely shoe. I like how the sole edge shape mirrors the shoe.
Shelton in walnut/brown.
The FSC strand is definitely calf. I just think it's a nice shoe.
New in box Allen Edmonds Fifth Street boots. Size 10.5 D Black Calf #5 Last First Quality Free shipping in the USA Please PM for an international shipping quote.
Some cool styles. Strand for Freeman's Sporting Club: Custom Macneils: Boardroom (Park Ave on #7 Last) Finch in Walnut + Navy: