or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Bid today on a pair of Andrew Lock benchgrade shoes and a choice of any two ties. All proceeds go to the Style Forum Annual Holiday Drive, this year for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Choose from sizes 7.5 - 13 D. (Smaller sizes available early 2013). LINK
Thanks for all the quick bids. Just to note: All sizes from 7.5 to 13 will be available soon. A bid for in-stock shoes will ship immediately. Other shoes will ship early February.
It takes about five weeks when I do the measurements in person (which I highly prefer).
Wore my $159 dark brown Parkways for the first time tonight. The leather is really soft and I can't believe how nicely the 3 last fits.
The amount of workmanship on this suit puts Kiton and Brioni to shame. Here's more: [sp [/spoiler]
Visited a repeat customer last night who made the mistake of opening the Loro Piana 170s book. We are also doing a quarter lined sportcoat in this Reda fabric.
While ultimately it is up to the customer, I like the length as it is. It looks great in relation to his hands and I like the way it covers the bottom of the rise. The quarters will also be drawn up naturally when the fastening button is closed.
Lapel is perfect.
I am selling a pair of gently worn Romano Martegani Pisa oxfords in black calf. They are made in Italy with Blake/Rapid construction and they are durable as well as comfortable. 3b Last Marked size 10.5 D and they fit true to size. They are very lightly worn but I had my cobbler polish the uppers and repaint the soles. They were worn with heel and toe taps so there is little to no wear in those areas.