or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

I suggest the 8/9.5 US.
Sweet, sweet bourbon.
The monks run larger than the other shoes. I wear a 10.5 D US in almost every last and I wear a size 9 EU in the double monk.
Possibly my favorite AE shoes ever. Followed by these.
Pre-Sales for the benchgrade double monks are finally open! The shoes will be here in less than two months and quantities will once again be extremely limited. Don't forget coupon code SF10 for 10% off benchgrade shoes and ties. LINK
Hey guys. Sorry about my lack of response. I have been really busy with work and family and I missed a few emails and posts. Unfortunately the Spanish shoes are taking longer to manufacture than I anticipated. I am currently hoping for early April delivery. Quantities will once again be very limited so I will open pre-orders when I have a more specific target date.
Thanks for your order. I sent you a PM. Your shoes will ship tomorrow!
This is the first suit I did for myself in Loro Piana WISH Super 170s. It is a 9.5 oz fabric so It will be comfortable for most of the year. I generally wear 100s-130s so I wanted to experience a fine 170s to see how it feels and wears over time. That it is a gorgeous fabric - although flashier than my usual fare - did not hurt either. For this suit I opted for small flashy details such as very subtle pickstitching across the shoulders and down the sleeves and back and...
I will be in Los Angeles from this Thursday 12/24 through Tuesday 12/29. If anyone is interested in a suit or sportcoat, please PM and we can set up an appointment.
I am not based in Manhattan but I generally come into the city every week or so.