or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

I just picked up bottle 1010 of The General from Compass Box. Anyone else try it? I am also enjoying Ardbog and Auriverdes.
Summer suit I made for myself in 220 gram Drago Vantage super 130s. I was going for a casual look so there are some fun details that I have not worn before. Details include: patch pockets, blue shell buttons, offset pickstitching (by hand, of course), unpadded con rollino shoulders, 3/2 button stance and single pleat trousers.
I sold quite a few of these since I made a few to individual specifications. I have one 40R remaining.
Up for sale are four new pairs of RLPL sunglasses. They are made in Italy by Luxottica to their top standards. These sunglasses retail for $450. The construction is extremely strong and the lenses are made of tempered glass. Each pair comes with a box, case and RLPL branded cloth. Three pairs will include a leather case and one pair will include a leather and canvas case. The sunglasses measurements are 52mm lens, 19mm bridge, 135mm temple. I'd consider them a medium fit.
Unpadded con rollino shoulder.
Does anyone like Minnis Fresco?
Cufflinks! Cufflinks! Cufflinks! Cufflinks! Cufflinks! All cufflinks are 40% off. Add to cart to see the discount. Shipping is still free. LINK
Straight from Spain: blurry sample photos of Andrew Lock women's shoes! Because even women need a Goodyear welt.
Everything is shipped via USPS.I can also ship via FedEx if you prefer.
I haven't been around much lately but I was appalled to see ads directly inserted in people's posts. It makes the posts falsely look like the sf member approves of the product. Is this a recent "feature?" What's next?