or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

It's time for our biggest shoe sale ever! Get 20% off all Benchgrade and Handgrade shoes with code 20OFF. Benchgrade shoes are $200. Handgrade shoes are $360. All shoes are Goodyear welted and made in England and Spain. Pro tip: The code works on ties too! andrewlockshoes.com
Hey Everyone. I'll be in Los Angeles 8/10 - 8/13 for fittings. I offer suits, sportcoats, trousers and shirts. The quality is excellent and there are no BS packages to buy in order to get the "real" price. Please PM, email or call if you would like to set up an appointment.
Here's a nice VBC linen and wool summer suit that I made for a client in LA. He travels to China every few weeks so it will be perfect for the Shanghai summer weather.
Sweet New Ties For Sale They are new private label ties from the maker of Brioni and Italo Ferretti. The quality and construction is the same. The listed price includes worldwide shipping. Keep it simple by checking out through my website. LINK Don't forget code SF10 for 10% off!
I'll do it when I have a chance. I had a hard time showing the shoulder definition with a selfie.In the meantime, here are some more pics of the suit.
I just picked up bottle 1010 of The General from Compass Box. Anyone else try it? I am also enjoying Ardbog and Auriverdes.
Summer suit I made for myself in 220 gram Drago Vantage super 130s. I was going for a casual look so there are some fun details that I have not worn before. Details include: patch pockets, blue shell buttons, offset pickstitching (by hand, of course), unpadded con rollino shoulders, 3/2 button stance and single pleat trousers.
I sold quite a few of these since I made a few to individual specifications. I have one 40R remaining.
Up for sale are four new pairs of RLPL sunglasses. They are made in Italy by Luxottica to their top standards. These sunglasses retail for $450. The construction is extremely strong and the lenses are made of tempered glass. Each pair comes with a box, case and RLPL branded cloth. Three pairs will include a leather case and one pair will include a leather and canvas case. The sunglasses measurements are 52mm lens, 19mm bridge, 135mm temple. I'd consider them a medium fit.
Unpadded con rollino shoulder.