or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Hey. The shoes are all D (medium) width. Within the range, the captoe Oxford run wider than the others.
First time going black tie. Tux is by yours truly in midnight blue with wide peak black grosgrain lapels. Single button, no vents. Two forward pleats on the trousers. Shoes are Andrew Lock Beaumont Oxford.
These are really dark. Almost black irl. I had to use a flash for the navy to show. Also there will be black oxfords, brown longwings and black JM Weston inspired loafers.
Everything is TTS but the bench grade oxfords can fit D or E width.
SALE! SALE! SALE! Hey everyone. I'm happy to announce our biggest sale ever! We are clearing out our last pairs of shoes to make room for all new styles in the coming months. Our Goodyear welted benchgrade shoes are just $150 shipped and our English handgrade shoes, including the Northampton boot are just $295 shipped. Sizes are extremely limited. My favorite is still the brown derby (reviewed HERE). Black Oxford Brown Oxford Brown Derby Dub Monk Handgrade Black...
Hey everyone! I'll be in Dallas April 28 and 29. Please pm or call me if you would like to get fitted for a suit. 516.619.6264
I'll be in Los Angeles April 8 through the 14th doing fittings for custom suits, sportcoats and shirts. Please call or pm if you would like to schedule a fitting.
No upcoming restock but new styles are coming soon. I will check if I have a 6.5/7.5 for you when I get back to NY tomorrow.
Refer a friend for a whopping $100 credit to Andrew Lock. It adds up surprisingly fast! Just seven referrals for completely free suit.
Hey Everyone. I'll be in LA through Wednesday, January 28. Anyone need a suit or two?