or Connect

Posts by AnGeLiCbOrIs

Hey Everyone. I'll be in LA through Wednesday, January 28. Anyone need a suit or two?
Sorry. The Northampton boot was a one time run.
Hey Guys, In case you missed it, Andrew Lock Custom Menswear will be in Miami for the first time from January 16th through January 20th! Call 516-619-6264 to make an appointment. Ask about our amazing referral program and our new customer discount!
Hey everyone. I'll be making my first visit to Miami this weekend! I'll be in town Jan 16-20 and will have lots of fabrics and samples on hand. Please get in touch if you would like to schedule a fitting or just meet up.
Hey. I would stick with a US 7.5D in the benchgrade oxfords. They run slightly wide and should fit pretty close to an E width 5 last.
After nearly seven years I still love my Zenith as much as I did the day I first opened the box. 37mm diameter, 7mm thick.
My new watch is arriving tomorrow. I'll try to post some on-wrist pics too.
Hey Everyone. My next visit to LA will be January 25 - 28. Please get in touch via email, phone or pm to schedule a fitting.
Second fitting for an mtm three piece in Reda birdseye flannel with a purple windowpane. Details include wide lapels, a db vest and unpadded con rollino shoulders.