or Connect

Posts by Lazytiki

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure if it is noticeable in the photos, but there is a flap of leather still attached to where the slice occured. Should this be glued down or something?
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but one of the toes on my Indy boots got beat up and has a slit across it. Can this be repaired? It appears as though the leather remains.
I am looking to purchase a black cap toe shoes on my upcoming vacation that costs less than $300. What are some brands I should look at? The only decent brand available where I am from is Allen Edmonds. I will be in Vancouver and would like to take advantage of the broader selection. Thank you
Park Ave and 5th Ave 10D - Black/Dark Brown please!
Looking for a Stark in medium in the new fit. thanks
How would the Washaba boot be in ice and snow?
Why do I have to send my Omega Aqua Terra back to Omega to purchase a leather band?
I am looking for a SNS Herning Stark Cardigan in medium. Has anyone seen one browsing sale sections?
I have a pair of new with tags RRL slim straight one wash in size 30 x 32. Sadly these do not fit me, so I would like to trade for a pair of jeans that do. Measurements: waist - 16" front rise – 9 3/4" back rise – 13 3/4" leg opening - 7 5/8" inseam – 33 1/2" thigh – 11 3/8" I am not interested in Nudies, Naked and Famous or APC. I am mostly interested in LVC and Japanese denim (around 32 waist). While I am looking to trade for jeans, I am open to any offer. Shoes,...
Oh I was told their collaboration with Alden went 30% off for blackfriday