or Connect

Posts by gastarbeider

was it due to seeing his early onset osteoporosis?
save your money and find another shoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Do you get hair and crap stuck to your soles? Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN I like the bushacre soles better. DBs crepe soles get dirty so fast. little OCD about dirt and hair, aren't you?
Quote: Originally Posted by wEstSidE please, like i said, break down the picture and show us. talking about it doesn't really help. i would also like to point out the fact that you "came to this forum" in march of 2011. have you taken steps forward stylistically by buying temple of jawns jackets? i hope so. wtf?
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane unoriginal; and cross dressing is?
Quote: Originally Posted by SemiStylish I've never seen those. Are they still available? doubt it. bought them for something like $55 in 2007.
saw that they brought those back. personally i prefer the trinidad and tobago boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 Got Dayum! talk about gang mentality this isn't the only forum where the kid has a habit of being an arrogant doormat.
Quote: Originally Posted by melonadejello Mikey, I really just don't think I've ever seen someone with so little room to speak talk so much shit and not get called out on it. I don't know if it's cause you're more subtle about it or if people don't want to offend or what. Just constantly overstepping your bounds man. I'm not even trying to be mean, just step back a little.
that's not a watch, that's a bangle.