or Connect

Posts by gastarbeider

Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat What does Coke have to do with the Third Reich?? fanta.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Indeed, there is one on Ebay right now. (In fact, I think there is one earlier in this thread.) The fact that Walter Lange fought for Hitler is also disheartening. I know he was conscripted, but still....he was a Nazi. I love Langes and truly think they are the best watches made today. I am just not sure I can bring myself to buy one. does this mean that you're not a fan of: hugo boss; adidas; puma;...
Quote: Originally Posted by Montrachet Well, if you're concerned about being appropriate, you should know that a black suit is generally only appropriate at funerals and would certainly be out of place at a hip, festive b'day party in NY. So, since we're already inappropriate, I suggest you at least make it look intentional and pair the suit with some hot pink Chuck Taylors. thanks dad.
some, not all.
Quote: Originally Posted by sle-z-e Both statements are ridiculous. Do you honestly care that much? quit wasting your time whoosh.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy ^ friend of mine in the pre-owned market says Rolex and Patek are the only watches worth keeping if you're after retained value.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Choose something that looks good to you, what's so hard about this?
Quote: Originally Posted by BBSLM if this pic didn't illustrate nerd, i don't know what will.
Quote: Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock why did that one guy remove the stitching from the back pockets? these are 501s not APCs. probably read about it somewhere during his week long research period.
Quote: Originally Posted by kookydooky Finnaly got my pair, hot damn how many good wears before these babies soften up? Above my ankle feels all bruises and its like they are going to cause my feet to snap off 1-2 days of full wear.