or Connect

Posts by olivier.nyc

SOTD: Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
SOTD: Kerosene R'oud Elements
SOTD: Bois 1920 Oltremare.
I will check that one for the name alone...
Did you ever try Heeley Cardinal. It brings me right to the scent of some old roman church. A bit too much even, though the candles are fantastic if you want a spiritual experience...
Yes the story is a bit far fetched and looks like a good marketing scam. I got it as a gift and I must say the fragrance is superb. Complex enough with mixes of florals and woods. I did get a bit of vanilla on the dry down. I find it elegant and not over powering.As for the JFK story, true or not, it sure is a great conversation opener...
SOTD: 8+BOB
SOTD: Amouage Opus VI. Woaaa. It's gonna take me a while to get around this one. Not even sure if I love it or hate it yet...
I love the sales person in the US... Even the worse ones are above and beyond anything you will ever find in Paris, where they teach contempt from kindergarden... I never feel pushed, as I am led to believe everyone in the store works for me, the customer.SOTD: M7 Oud Absolu.
I actually like the dark monastery like lighting. And they have a great selection of candles as well... I've never been to Aedes but I like MiN over Bergdoff. Barney's staff is super nice and they have a lot of cool stuff that MiN does not have (apart from bois 1920). Am I missing some required visits ? And no, I won't consider the Creed store on UES required. I never got attitude and nothing but great service at MiN.