or Connect

Posts by Gong Tao

Agree, that is the most interesting section over there.
This is the worst thread ever without pics.
Another vote for non-slim fit pants. The thighs are a little tight for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by ginlimetonic what are you planning on buying? Picking up a previously ordered jacket from Chan. Going to have Zee's make me a bag. Some shirts and a field coat/shooting jacket from Peter Lee.
Bump
Quote: Originally Posted by ginlimetonic Why are you in Zhongsan- got a holiday house there? My wife is from Zhongshan. No vacation house there yet but maybe someday.
I will be in Zhongshan for the second half of November, coming into HK at least once during that time. I would enjoy a meetup if the iThug contingent is interested, sometime between November 14th and 28th.
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym Will you be visiting the Armory and other HK delights? Yup, planning to go to Chan, Peter Lee, Zee's, and the Armoury.
Very sorry that I will be on the wrong continent on that date. If the Glasers have offshored any production to the Pearl River Delta area, I could arrange a simultaneous tour of their facility there.
Nu-Hyde shoelaces. Unbeatable and dirt cheap. An espresso from a really good cafe is a bargain at $2 or $2.50.