or Connect

Posts by Gong Tao

Quote: Originally Posted by ginlimetonic what are you planning on buying? Picking up a previously ordered jacket from Chan. Going to have Zee's make me a bag. Some shirts and a field coat/shooting jacket from Peter Lee.
Bump
Quote: Originally Posted by ginlimetonic Why are you in Zhongsan- got a holiday house there? My wife is from Zhongshan. No vacation house there yet but maybe someday.
I will be in Zhongshan for the second half of November, coming into HK at least once during that time. I would enjoy a meetup if the iThug contingent is interested, sometime between November 14th and 28th.
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym Will you be visiting the Armory and other HK delights? Yup, planning to go to Chan, Peter Lee, Zee's, and the Armoury.
Very sorry that I will be on the wrong continent on that date. If the Glasers have offshored any production to the Pearl River Delta area, I could arrange a simultaneous tour of their facility there.
Nu-Hyde shoelaces. Unbeatable and dirt cheap. An espresso from a really good cafe is a bargain at $2 or $2.50.
I think it is pretty clearly bogus. 33 murders in two years in one prison, and he personally saw 12? He lifted his cellmate for exercise?
Many people here prefer that you do a search rather than ask a question that has already been answered many times in the past. Thus you get raked over the coals in a most unfriendly manner when you ask such a question. Jantzen Tailor is a business in Hong Kong. It used to be located in a very cramped and tiny commercial space, which was sort of fun. They make pretty good shirts and mediocre suits. The shirts are very good value. They do most of their business in the...
Do not buy those shoes. If you think those shoes look acceptable, it is not yet time for you to buy anything. Clothes make a statement. The statement those shoes are making is that you have no style. While you are working on your weight, keep lurking here. Look at the Streetwear and Denim forum. Look at all the What Are You Wearing pictures. Go to Ask Andy. Read Most Exerent, the Sartorialist, A Suitable Wardrobe, An Affordable Wardrobe, A Continuous Lean etc....