or Connect

Posts by Gong Tao

OK, I got my first shirt. I was planning to post some pictures, but after spending 15 minutes trying to figure out how to do that I still have no idea, other than that it seems like it is going to be a major pain in the ass involving signing up with some photo website I will never use again. Either someone can give me some clear instructions on how to post an image, or pm me and and I can e-mail you pictures. The fit is good. One cuff button needed to be moved about a...
I'm in.
I'm in for April.
I am prepared to sign up for April and May when the new thread appears.
Quote: Originally Posted by thatguymj This is hilarious! I was actually in the shop when you came in... I thought you came off as a prick Roger is not a prick, he is a curmudgeon.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Any idea what a SC in Harrisons Moonbean costs ? It was about $1200 last year.
I ordered my shirt today. $85. I was pleased with the measurement process and discussion of options. I thought he did a good job noting what was wrong with the shirt I was wearing. The selection of collars and cuffs is not great- not like Jantzen with 20 different types of collars. I think they have 7 or 8 types, I assume you could commission a variation. There is the clerk guy who took my measurements and an old man who is the tailor who makes patterns and...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff a microeconomics class. the professor was hella boring. Microeconomics should be fantastic with a good professor. My worst was Group Discussion. My badminton class was more intellectually stimulating.
We are pretty much at the end. Even though I lost my interest in continuing a few weeks ago, my total expenditure on clothes in the past two months was less than $50. If you take out athletic socks and underwear it was less than $20. I found that I had about as much fun with my clothes during the last two months as I usually do, although I missed the trolling for bargains and overlooked gems- I really enjoy the 'treasure hunting' aspect of shopping ebay and thrift stores....
I'm out. Have not spent any money really ($8.50 on thrifted ties) but I am definitely not in abstinence mode any more and I'm going to buy whatever I want to between now and the end of February.