or Connect

Posts by archetypal_yuppie

What's the skinny on baby buffalo leather? (as employed by Lucchese)
I was thinking a mortar would be good.
Someone trying to win friends or influence people is trying to get something. I prefer that my friends enjoy being around the real me. If they don't, why are we friends?The real me likes hot dogs.Grilled > pan fried > boiled > microwaved.
Hot dogs and tofu hotdogs. If someone is too good for hotdogs, fuck them. Especially if its an outdoors situation. Ingredients to purchase: Hot dogs. Buns. K&M.
This is not accurate. I said "Are you going to initiate protocols to have it put down? Imagine if your child's face had been the closest thing. Next time it might be."I thought it was a pretty much automatic thing that they get put down if its reported. Doesn't mean I advocate putting them down. I do advocate reporting it.The subsequent posts about how nothing actually happens are a surprise to me.
That's weird, but you should show us.
For me, the angle is: This cannot be allowed to happen. Whether it's the owner's fault or the dog's, and whether the dog "normally" wouldn't do it, is not that relevant. I don't care if it bit because of uncontrolled aggression, I care that it bit. If dogs can get away with biting a stranger, then more stangers will be bitten. I'd be OK with some form of punishment for the owner along with/instead of for the dog, but it needs to be very strongly discouraged/punished. ...
Are you going to initiate protocols to have it put down? Imagine if your child's face had been the closest thing. Next time it might be.
Ugh, that was some ugly writing.
You misread the situation. Actually you still are.