or Connect

Posts by Macallan

The shoes are not seconds, EG did sell seconds at the pop-up last summer though.Will try my luck tomorrow. Originally planned to go Saturday, that got cancelled; tried today, the local train service has problems and the trains were cancelled.
They are better suited to casual trousers, such as chinos; you can wear that with trousers in sky blue, tan, light green, lilac, pink, etc. In terms of the belt, I think canvas and madras belts would work best. You should list the shoes you already have, you will find more versatility in light and medium brown suede shoes. You could go for different styles, for example light brown suede (loafer), medium brown (chukka) and light grey (laced shoe). Have you considered...
His comment was fair; there have been a lot of first posts where someone will ask or recommend a company, when they actually work for the company or own the business.
Will be there on Saturday, hopefully finding the pair of shoes I want and out in 5 minsOr I will be drowning my sorrows somewhere
White Blue White (striped) Blue (any pattern) Lilic (any style) Pink (any style) Personally I would go for 2*white, 2*blue, 2*lilac (one plain and one patterned for each)
I have big thighs fron playing rugby and cycling. Hackett works for me. I have some rtw trousers from different brands but hackett have been consistent for me
They are fine for summer
Wear a tie to the Church and then for the evening event, wear a different tie with the suit you already have.
You have: 2 suits (1 light, 1 dark) 7 shoes (excluding sneakers) 1 coat 1 sweater jacket 1 casual jacket Taking into account your environment, I think a smart sports jacket should be your next purchase (even your next 2/3 purchases) - you can wear it with jeans at work or when going out and with smart trousers for when jeans are not appropriate. It will fill the gap between suits and casual jackets, plus it will be the most versatile garment in your wardrobe. If you...
I have navy chinos and cords, considering navy flannel odd-trousers (Minnis 16oz cloth).