or Connect

Posts by Macallan

I would recommend Cad & The Dandy, I have had a number of garments from them: two-piece suit, tweed jacket and three odd-trousers; with another two odd-trousers to follow. They even did a good job on some alterations for me. I did try someone above the Cad & The Dandy price bracket, but below Savile Row, at the end of last year. Not the process or final product, someone would expect for the price. Every tailor in the world, will have at least one unhappy customer....
Suede is good starting point, even if black suede oxfords - light/medium/dark brown and oxblood/burgundy would be better options Colour - lighter colours work well for a casual look, i.e light brown; white/baby-blue in the summer Pattern can make a difference, I have a pair of Cheaney's for Gieves & Hawkes, which has a herringbone style pattern that I wear with chinos. Lodger once did an oxford with linen uppers.
Do you need three suits? If no, then you should consider going for a higher quality suit. What is the current price of T&A mtm?
You need to look at navy or dark grey/charcoal suits, in light weigh cloths.
Mid-grey You can get away with it as most business meetings (depending on your field), wear outside of work with it looking like a work suit and depending on cloth, you can wear it as a summer suit too.
Although it may seem a strange request, how different would it be if someone tucked in the flaps on the hacked pockets? Personally, if the pockets are hacked then I leave the flaps out; otherwise, they are ticked in. I have tried tucking in flaps on hacked pockets - if I forget about it, then fine; however, when I would think about it, the flaps would be tucked out.
I have found bargains; however, more recently, not as many bargains as before (e.g. Turnbull & Asser cashmere sweaters for £100) Harrods own brand is disappointing (quality vs price), the only thing I have is a silk/wool dark grey tie, which was half-price. It is no surprise they always have a lot own brand garments and accessories on sale.
On Church's shoes, it is size/width/last 9.5 (size) E (narrow width, F is their standard width for UK shoes)
5th, 6th & 7th DECEMBER 2013 *New Premises* 3 Haberdasher Street London N1 6ED (Nearest tube, Old Street, Exit 1) Thursday 5th - 10:00 - 19:00 Friday 6th - 10:00 - 19:00 Saturday 7th - 10:00 - 18:00 Up to 70% off retail price No returns policy
Could the same not be said about a waistcoat? Or is the Tom Ford look very popular in the Chinese business world?If you want go tie-less then wear a two-piece suit. I remember starting a new job about six years ago, I wore a tie Mon-Thurs and went tie-less on Friday; and on the Friday I was told not to wear a tie from now on. Two-piece suit with no tie, is very common in London.It could work with a casual cloth; however, not sure if a casual cloth would be suited for...