or Connect

Posts by Macallan

Personally, I do not like Fresco as a work suit cloth; for summer odd-trousers they are fine. For a suit, I prefer Holland & Sherry's Crispaires over Fresco; you could consider getting both suits from tropical wool cloth. The best thing to do, would be to look at the swatches in person; you may like Fresco.
With spare trousers, a rotation of four suits would last a fortnight. If suits do need to get dry cleaned, do two at a time and that still leaves a week's rotation (2 jackets, 4 trousers).Work trousers take a 'battering' compared to the jacket, even if one keeps their jacket on. I would never get a work suit without spare trousers, the only except possibly being summer suits (which are not really needed in the UK anyway except for a few months at best)
Get a plain navy suit and a plain or patterned charcoal suit (assuming your current suit is plain); both with spare trousers. If you really want a med-grey suit instead of charcoal, you could do that as well. Long-term, you will need 4 three-season suits & rotation of 2 suits for summer. More long term, you could add wintet suits; however, personally, do not think it is required, depending on climate.
From what I have read, the trousers are about £350. I do like the idea of a trousers shop, especially when considering buying bespoke sports jackets and then getting 2/3 trousers per jacket. However, £350 is a lot for RTW (not as expensive as Tom Ford, remember seeing a pair of Tom Ford trousers in Harrods for £520 five years ago) when they are 'bespoke' options by the likes of Sims starting at only £40 more. I have been planning to go the shop the last few times I have...
What option did you go for; bespoke or one of the mtm options
Lilac (also: pink, ecru, and you could consider light grey)
Better pics of the suit jacket
I have lost some weight since the jackets were made. The trousers for the suit, do need to be taken in; however, looking to get brace buttons added and a matching waistcoat made. The first time I went to Cad & The Dandy, it was at their Castle Court location where I also met Jon; the following two visits where at Chittleborough & Morgan on Savile Row. Not the best pics, should have taken them without sweater - will take some pics without a sweater for the suit...
Jon did cut my suit; however, I am not sure about the tweed jacket as it is a mtm product