or Connect

Posts by fxh

Oli - no idea why you are asking me. I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted. I am not a squatter and do not wear 'lastic sided boots.Many years ago when I was on a a farm and owned a semi trailer I wore RMWs for work and they were good boots.I am of the opinion that RMWs are over priced to buggery for real work boots these days.I mostly cleaned them with Kiwi nugget.I do currently have 2 x pairs of RMWs in the back of my cupboard. They are a sad relic of my rock...
I couldn't afford slippers from Aldi.I waited outside cocksackie's Toorak Mansion on Wednesday bin night.Luckily it gets dark around 5.30pm.I waited until his man servant trundled out the wheelies then I dived in and snaffled the fluffy slippers, brushed off the caviare and truffle stains and then they were as good as used Ugg boots off Gumtree.
Forgot to mention. I'm stepping into cocksackie's shoes.
Cold.City. Long Lunch. Overcoat. Rain. Umbrella.
One word - galoshes
http://oxfordclothbuttondown.com/2016/03/true-confessions-trad-blunt-cut/
Where did you get that from? There s no duty - only GST IIRCDepends what it is too - you can say - get some shoes Loakes, shipped from Pediwear/Herring etc to a friend in UK FREE then they can ship them as a gift to you in Oz - GST free. But in that case you will pay UK VAT - which is higher than oz GST
What JM says is true from what I know. The $1,000 threshold is per order or what would be considered a complete set. So a bike cant be separated into wheels, gears etc to lower the limit. In theory.In practice it can be spread over a few weeks as frame, gears and wheels maybe (usually) are different brands.With clothes - I'm guessing only - a suit is one item.But a shirt , suit, tie etc can be legitimate separate orders. You'd need to spread them a bit. Keep in mind -...
OK thats summer - what about winter?