or Connect

Posts by fxh

You mean no medallion on toecap? I'm not sure I've seen closed laced longwing.edit: as JM links - I've now seen a closed laced longwing. Doesn't work that well aesthetically
Theres no Oz tax on shoes unless they are over $1,000 single order - like anything else then GST is due.unamed border agency sounds like they are on the Syrian/Turkey border. Give Julie Bishop a ring and tell her you are not IS.Otoh it might be just one of those legal courier scams where they have a host of charges to you for them to fill in papers that mean you dont have to pay tax.If the protectionist lobbyists like Gerry Harvey have their way and the GST threshold is...
You mean Sew Me?
IN STITCHES Forum ModeratorForum Post Count: 67358
Justin Beiber is in town?
I see them at camberwell all the time. Their default is jeans belts but I'd assume they can do a nice dress belt. Their belts are good for $20. Not sure of their buckle choices for a dress belt but the tall bloke is friendly so chat to him.
Good to see you back blahman.
He plays guitar - and hes got a hungry heart just like Billy.
Min 11Max 28Sunny day. Late showers.Chance of any rain: 70%Rainfall amount: 1 to 4 mmMelbourne areaPatch fog in the early morning clearing to a mostly sunny day. High (70%) chance of showers and a possible thunderstorm in the evening. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then shifting cooler south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon.I've shifted BBQ to 1pm
I didnt give you permission to post private pics of me and shooey