or Connect

Posts by fxh

When people say their shirts wear out - what exactly do you mean? Just foxing around the collars? or something more egregious? Do you use tumble dryers? wash in hot water? Harsh detergents? Front loaders or top loaders? Home machine or laundromat or dry cleaners? Do you use laundry bags for shirts and delicates? Dry outside on line? I'm just curious.
lukejackson - I've never been to a black tie wedding and never likely to be invited to one. I'm of the opinion, without any hard evidence (I'm going to do some " research" later), that black tie weddings aren't all that common in Australia. They seem to be wildly common and popular in USA.I like your outfit - but if you were to ask my advice - which you probably just did, I'd say lose the loafers - they, suede especially, always remind me of bedroom /house slippers.And...
He was OK if you forget little things about supporting democracy and bleeding heart stuff like that.(although I did think his quip of Australia heading to be the white trash of Asia an inspired zinger worth around 9/10.)
Looks fine to me - if its a Muslim wedding I wouldn't be taking a stubby of VB - but maybe I'm a bit too politically correct!
KiddoI keep telling you - a completest needs 3 watches.Probably all Timex Weekender white face silver case or a perhaps an Easy Reader for a change.A big spender might also splurge on a 4th black face.A nice brown leather strap - say croc - on one - an upgrade from the standard Timex, a black croc - on another for night /formal - also an upgrade strap and about 5 NATO bands for the 3 rd watch.Cost all up - less than $200.End of story.However if you can get a local...
The crack shaft? - I think that shipment was meant for someone else - Fat Tony?
So you'd deep six it?
Watch it kiddo. Everyone knows as matty 18:20 wrote: "Where 2 or 3 of youse are gathered in my name - I am amongst you"Surprisingly I might have a bit to say - but after looking at shoes on the train and at a CBD business breakfast this am as well as the lUniMelb lecture last night on the "Long Shadow of the Great Famine on Irish people’s health at home and abroad" I would say that anyone who wears a clean shoe made of leather is dressing above the pack. The pain was...
I've got nothing that might assist.I'll be keen to follow up the saga.This is what will be an everyday occurrence if the GST threshold is lowered.Think how much effort is going into collecting $90 GST.