or Connect

Posts by fxh

But at the right price.
The other day I did a run through in Target. They have a linen cotton suit - quarter lined only i think - relatively unstructured - patch pockets - sold as separates - in a nice khaki/tan and also in a "groovy" mid blue. Seemed OK for what it was to me. $99 for jacket $49 for trousers. I've recommended to a few young blokes. Haven't seen them on yet. I'd say its a good deal - keep in mind it wont be SF approved but will be better than 99% of any suits you see around. A...
Lands End used to make a tall chino and shirts - from memory they have various length anyway on their "normal" chinos. They have tailored fit and traditional fit. Mostly good value although sadly they have dropped their rises in the last year or so.
I was paying $23 a week rent and moved out of the 4 bedroom 2 storey house near Brunswick Street because they were selling it for $11,000.Regrets? - I've had a few....
The chief executive of the Australian bootwear and clothing company R.M. Williams, Hamish Turner, is departing after 14 years. Mr Turner will remain on the R.M. Williams board and will take up a directorship at L Capital Asia, the private equity firm backed by luxury goods company LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, which bought 49.9 per cent of R.M. Williams last year for more than $50 million. He will be replaced on 1 December by Raju Vuppalapati, managing director of...
"Splashing on fragrances" Very good.
Shaun CarneyAdjunct Associate Professor, School of Social Sciences at Monash University
Sorry Barry.
The trouble with the pocket hankie at work is... [[SPOILER]] edit: I meant to add; to be continued.
Or 3 pints of Guinness...