or Connect

Posts by fxh

Here you go Oli Height Increasing Shoes Color: Black . Style: Handmade laceup dress shoes style . Totally invisible 6cm height increasing . Will not be notice by others even when you take them off . 3.5cm normal heel . 3.5cm hidden heel . Quality cow leather uppers provides extreme comfort . Pig leather linings promote a healthy foot environment by drawing moisture away . Prime urethane shock absorption soft pads . Flexible Rubber outsole with tread detailing...
Talking about affordable decent shoes - has anyone here tried Jocent Royal shoes? At around $250 for GYW. They offer a MTM service here in Melb where they will come around and measure you themselves (seems like a good idea given most MTM things I've seen where people measure themselves!) the web site is a bit confusing - it seems they offer both RTW and MTM but it isn't clear.
Calm down little buddy.Open or closed is a descriptor - not a preference.AFWIW I think in most cases theres bugger all difference that people would notice in closed or open.I have often touted open laced as more forgiving and therefore best for fit in many cases.
WIWY - Hail 12C. Winter Ivy [[SPOILER]] Jacket - Vintage Anderson Little - Tweed brown, 3 button, no darts, hook vent, natural shoulders, 1/4 lined etc.Shirt - LE Hyde Park blue OCBD before they went wrongTie - Vintage Australian fine weave wool brownTrousers - Euroa Clothing (Aust)- what we here call moleskins but really a soft thick twill. 8" bottom - 13" front rise. Not sure they still make 'em like thisShoes - Dark Brown pebble grain and suede brogue co-respondants.
Oli, you OK there? No local Motoring Enthusiasts Party policy analysis meeting on tonight? Open lacing or closed lacing are simple, descriptive and accurate terms for types of lacing/vamps arrangement s. Why use other confusing and non consensual terms.
Ha a truckload of spam on SF all about Australian rugby on TV or something
lachy - for a minute I thought you said NAB was offering 70% off everything!
re Zegna and a sheep station. I'd assume that Zegna want a bit more control and to use the station as a testing round for various innovations or experiments. They will be able to play around and see whether (wether. hehe) any vertical integration has some benefits. They will also have control over issues like mulesing. Its generally underestimated here how much impact the coverage of mulesing has had in other countries and impact on wool manufacturers. Zegna has eased...
WIWWT. Black leather jacket, flannel shirt, black jeans, black boots. Just for a change. I think the girls at the library were impressed. As were two of the women shopping at K Mart this arvo.
You cheapen what Sophie and I had by calling it an affair. Anyway I've got a new hot Senator from Tasmania