or Connect

Posts by fxh

I see Clifton has clear birdcage umbrellas - that's my next purchase.
I had a nice Muji one given to me - its a decent one collapse-able to two lengths and cover to match.
D'Red - advice from sensible Melbournians is best to consider umbrellas as essential but disposable items. For every umbrella you leave in the train you will probably find one. Keep a folding telescopic one in every bag, in every car, office and several by the front door. Try to get a small one that will fit in a jacket pocket as well. Also consider a lightweight $3 cheap plastic jacket w hoodie as well.
Self-deprecating no problem happy to help
If it was me I'd being doing the old Supa Glue with toothpick then wax polish build up trick.But you might want to summons @meister from the dark dungeon to see what he says.
Potentially NSFW - if you are Cory Bernadihttps://www.google.com.au/search?q=tom+of+finland&client=opera&hs=AuC&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmp4X7w8fLAhWHF6YKHbUsD30Q_AUIBygB&biw=1914&bih=918
Melbourne Streetwear.Last night. Out w. Ms.fxh for drinks, meal, cabaret - Butterfly Club. Day 31C + warm night.Brown linen jacket slung on shoulders, not arms, a la Pitti, (Just for pic, too hot to actually wear) pink stripes linen shirt, silk/linen beige/off white trousers, brown socks, brown suede shoes.Apologies for no public toilet shot. Bonus Lino-ish thumb included as compensation. [[SPOILER]]
My nose is not much use on perfumes.I can't get sillage, dry down, longevity smells on myself. So I rely on others, like CD, who seem to understand. And Luca's ratings.