Posts by fxh

What I Was Wearing A Few Years Ago.Went to a funeral this week. Someone gave me this pic taken at a wedding many years ago.Suit 3 Piece Navy. Single high back inverted pleat - not spilt vent. Custom made by Fletcher Jones.No idea what happened to it. [[SPOILER]]
FTFY
@LonerMatt I'm pretty sure if your mum shipped your (existing) suit over to UK you shouldn't have to pay import duties + VAT. I send various "stuff" to my brother in UK all the time and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to pay. I must double check with him.b@Bravo Sierra My mate shooey has had shoes made by Cleverly etc and has had some with built in orthotics. I think he's had mixed results compared to custom inserts etc. From what he says and others who have tried it - it...
There are no customs duties in Australia.Any single order over $1,000 is subject to GST(VAT) of 10%. Under $1,000 GST does not apply.DHL or Post is just a matter of what is cheaper from your end.
Now Leon Russell has gone. A word of advice kids - Don't get old.
WIWT - Building SiteThe legendary genuine Bill Cunningham jacket from hardware store in Toulouse = $25 aud. High rise khaki twill work trousers. Old boots w leather laces. Traditional biro snaffled (usually in bulk) from conference. [[SPOILER]]
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20 Shirts Most men (boys) these days seem to go for too tight. If you are mainly wearing jackets then what matters is collars and cuffs and tuck-in length. The rest can be as loose as. Unsurprisingly, I suppose, many shirts these days are too short to tuck in. And sadly too long to leave out. A shirt too tight across the back is terrible. Much today is too tight....
Australians are hugely ripped off when it comes to eye hardware.The markups are around 1,000%.In eye hardware it is demonstrably NOT true that you get what you pay for.The vast majority of brands and retail outlets are owned by Luxotica.Despite the hyped branding most are also made in China.Most are made in the same factories, with the same materials and the same workers.The label Made in Italy requires little more than the plane shipping the glasses to fly over Italian...
what city you in?