or Connect

Posts by fxh

I meant that about truth - especially in the workplace - its about work not people. And th truth is only about outcomes etc. I've done millions of 360s. Well thousands. Would you believe.... And due to being a CEO or on a board have had many done on me. It depends many are a load of HR nonsense, many are introduced by idiot bosses who attended a short course at TAFE or they are imposed from USA/head office/Canberra. In theory a good idea. (btw 360 in my idea always...
truth is a relative concept.
Why not go the full 400 degrees?
Be careful. You will end up with clothing thats not suitable to be worn on the Internet.Then what would be the point?
I wear striped ties and have yet to be mistaken for either a schoolboy or a guardsman. Not that I would object.
more about the sack/sacque tomorrow.M mo
WINTER WARMERS ON SALE AT WEAR FOR SUCCESS FRIDAY 19 JUNE 12 NOON - 7PM & SATURDAY 9AM - 2PM 149 DORCAS STREET, SOUTH MELBOURNE http://www.wearforsuccess.org.au/
blahman - 3 cloves is NOT a lot of garlic.
I think I know that! {nudge nudge} - not uptight sort - {wink wink} -lots of fun to be had.
The next sale is Friday 19th of June starting 12 noon - till 7pm.I'll be on cash register - no dodgy cheques accepted ... yes I'm looking at whoever thinks I'm looking..It continues Saturday 20th 10 am till 2pm.I've had a squiz at the menswear on sale - to be honest its very limited and it would be less than 1% of whats on sale for women. In addition not much of the menswear would appeal to iGents here - a few things might - its certainly worth a look if you are with a...