or Connect

Posts by fxh

You're storing them in the wrong place. Sounds uncomfortable.
The market is cranking up a notch or two. So save up. Waist not want not. Its a cinch.
In astonishing breaking news: Some Australians like to take drugs that make you feel good. Stay tuned for more shocking discoveries.
Banana, from memory both tml and ct have arange of sleeve lengths so will be your best bet. From what I see they vary in quality within the brands. By quality all I essentially am looking at for myself is fabric thickness to be honest. I don't like the non iron stuff. Their build quality seems fine and mostly they last well. For the price they are real value for $. Of the others around I see Pink seems worst value and are mostly like thin paper although I have seen a...
That uniglo belt looks great for the price.
I recommend getting a a reversible dress belt with brown or burgundy on one side and black on the other. Will last for years and be a great investment. It might be the only dress belt you need. I have 2 x reversible dress belts and around 20 belts all up. I use the reversible belts a lot.
but I'm sitting sneering and condescendingly laughing at you right now.
Blah, that will teach you to let off in the lift if you trapped with your own odor.
Shoes ordered from Herring on Friday night will often arrive the next Tuesday. Why not give your old shoes a spit polish and tell your auntie they are new. Then pocket the $300.
Gay Transexual Sexual Orientation Intersex & Institutional Banking