or Connect

Posts by fxh

WIWT
{{wink}}
3/4 length black cargo pants, band t shirt, greasy hair in long pony tail, doc martins with explorer red socks - earphones playing Jesus & Mary Chain.
Oli's ideal client brief:Got drunk/stoned. Stole stuff. Got caught. Get me off.
All good stuff but often hard to convince the powers that be.The last point is good - take menswear - its a common aphorism that "Women check out a man's shoes first" - now I'm sure this isn't some genetically determined trait, or even that it was once a trait.But.It's been repeated so much that men think it might be true so many men think about it. And pay attention to their shoes.And Women see it and wonder if all other women do it and men expect it - so they then do...
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
In other news @Foxhound has made the front page of THE AGE [[SPOILER]]
@Geoffrey Firmin checked PMs?
@crdb Thanks for all that - simplest most accurate explanation I've seen yet. Years ago Ms fxh could never understand why we got different results on our screens. She was using a laptop and IE - I was using my desktop and Opera. It really hits when going overseas with even the same tablet - it seems to really confuse the algorithms when you search and or look at a site from Melbourne, then HK, then Amsterdam then Scotland then Ireland then back the same way again. I've...