or Connect

Posts by fxh

Ripped Jeans{sigh}
Babe: Pig In The City
In the course of my sorting out my research/photo files - I thought this might interest some here. Sharpies Late 60s - early 70s Melbourne only
I'm more likely to have NFR on my chest
GQ Magazine What Is Going On with Australia’s 2016 Olympic Uniforms? BY MATT SEBRA. March 30, 2016 We're not going to sit here and assume it's easy to distill an entire nation's identity into one outfit. After all, the line between championing a country's codes and colors and laughably exploiting them is a fine one. But why are so many Olympic opening ceremony kits so bad? Every two years, without fail, a host city's welcome mat to the world's best athletes turns into...
You don't know?
Re stretching shoes - there's a few shoe stretchers around on the net - not all that expensive and they can double as a shoes tree. The good ones have little changeable knobs of different sizes you can target spots on the shoes for stretching. Useful if you have bumps or growths on feet. I saw some for sale a that Leather repair place in the Arcade in th city - melb - near that barbers shop with shaving products etc.
an idiot. I said I do it my self.
It happens every time you put them on.No real harm as long as its not an idiot doing it.You can do it yourself though.