or Connect

Posts by fxh

@The Ernesto I'd remind you that in this country (most) people are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Ok the street was closed an hour ago. For our usual Street Xmas Party. Karzy Kids from 3 - 15 -sk8brding up and down. Just went to buy the family booze and sausages etc. Its crazy - I got 6 stubbies of Kirin for $12 = half price on a deal usually $22 (= around 6 standard drinks) then I got 2 x Shiraz + 2 x White wine for $12 all up (= about 32 standard drinks). WTF is that about???
WTF? Les Murray has nothing to worry about
RFA This is way below my usual punching division but.. Any good stores in Melb that have a decent range of models of sneakers, mens & womens, like Vans & Superga? er um - asking for a friend who is too shy......
Finance Committee
They aren't talking about dribbling at McDonalds.
The suit was built to my specs. I somehow had an obsession with an inverted pleat.
What I Was Wearing A Few Years Ago.Went to a funeral this week. Someone gave me this pic taken at a wedding many years ago.Suit 3 Piece Navy. Single high back inverted pleat - not spilt vent. Custom made by Fletcher Jones.No idea what happened to it. [[SPOILER]]
FTFY